Tabasco chicken wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This chicken wings gets its zest from fresh margarine, durkee hot sauce, Tabasco sauce and cayenne pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy chicken wings , the top 10 on this site.
Tabasco chicken wings recipe hot and Delicious
- 10-20 chicken wings
- ½ stick of margarine
- A bottle of durkee hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey 10 shakes of Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
- Deep-fry the wings for about 20 minutes in margarine, then drain and dip the chicken before setting in the sauce. Add the honey, Tabasco and cayenne pepper.
- Take the chicken out and let them dry for 2 minutes before serving.