Studynyna Rybiacha Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Studynyna Rybiacha Recipe gets its butter,eggs and onions.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Studynyna Rybiacha Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Studynyna Rybiacha Recipe
- 1 lg firm fleshed fish white fish canadian sol
- 3 fish heads and trimmings
- 2 lg onions
- 2 lg carrots
- 4 black peppercorns to taste
- 1 lg bay leaf
- 2 T sugar
- 2 t salt
- 1 pk plain geletin 1 envelope
- Wast the whole fish and fish heads in cold water. Run a knife over the fish, scraping from tail to head, to remove any leftover scales.
- Rinse the gut cavity. Cut off the head at the gills, rinse again and cut into equal pieces. Rub inside and out with salt and set aside.
- Remove the gills from the heads. Combine the fish heads, tail, fins and all ingredients in a 4 quart pot, then cover with 6 cups of cold water.
- Bring to a boil, skimming off the foam, then reduce to a gentle simmer. Cook for 20 minutes or until the heads are cooked through.
- Using a small sieve, lined with a wet towel or cheesecloth, pour the liquid into a 2 quart jar. When most is poured off, press lightly on the remains and pour off the rest.
- Place the sections of fish in about 2 cups of stock. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the fish turns white.
- Do NOT overcook or the pieces will fall apart. With a slotted spoon, remove the fish pieces and place on a platter to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and bones trying to keep the pieces large and not ragged.
- Cover and cool. Strain the cooking liquid again and add to the rest of the stock. For a more intense flavor, stock may be reheated and reduced by a third.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of fish tock and add. Taste and add salt if needed. Cool. Pour in enough stock to cover the bottom of a 6 cup fish mold or glass pan by 1/2 inch.
- Evenly spread the fish pieces over the aspic,covering with more stock, cooling until set. Continue to add stock until the fish is completely covered.