Cashew chicken recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Cashew chicken recipe gets its zest from fresh cashew nuts,dry sherry.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cashew chicken recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Crispy Cashew chicken recipe best cooking method
This is a deep fried chicken recipe with a cashew fruit flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Cashew chicken recipe
Yield: 5 people
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ¼ cups of cashew nuts finely chopped
- 2 whole thinly sliced skinned, and boned chicken breasts,
- 2 cups of vegetable oil or peanut
- ¼ cup of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons of dry sherry
- Get a small bowl and combine the salt, corn starch, sugar and sherry, then get a separate bowl and beat the egg white until it turns frothy, then add the corn starch mix, and stir gently until they blend perfectly.
- Place the chopped cashew on plates and dip the chicken slices into the egg mixture and coat with the cashew.
- Pour the peanut oil into the Wok, and then place tempura rack into the wok, and make sure the hooks are perfectly set.
- Heat the oil over medium heat to about 375 degrees and drop some 5-6 chickens into it at a time using a slotted spoon. Fry them until they turn golden brown, and remove them after about 5 minutes and place them on Tempura rack to drain. Fry the remaining chicken.