Mushroom Barbecue Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Mushroom Barbecue Recipe gets its mushrooms,red wine and vinegar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Mushroom Barbecue Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Mushroom Barbecue Recipe
- 1 lb mushrooms well-rinsed
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 c walnuts shelled
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 T fresh coriandern chopped
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c water cold
- 1/2 t to1 ts fresh hot red peppers seeded & fine-chopped
- Under ideal circumstances, walnuts may be gathered in wild and mushrooms carefully selected in forests yours for picking.
- This was the situation in early life of Georgians, & it is evident in their generous use of these ingredients, along with wine vinegar, garlic, and enough spice to galvanize taste buds.
- Remove mushroom caps from stems & sprinkle caps with salt.
- Reserve stems for some other recipe. Put caps over a charcoal barbecue & grill them for 3 or 4 mins, until soft.
- Remove them to a serving dish.Pound walnuts & garlic to a paste, using a mortar & pestle, or in a processor.
- Remove paste to a bowl & stir in coriander, vinegar, water, & hot chili. Mix briskly & pour over mushrooms.
- Serve as an appetizer at room temp. Makes 4 to 5 servings. NOTE: Hot chili is variable, & amount added to sauce is to taste. It should not overwhelm other ingredients.