Siberian Pelmeni Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Siberian Pelmeni Recipe gets its eggs,onions and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Siberian Pelmeni Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Siberian Pelmeni Recipe
Siberian Pelmeni Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Siberian Pelmeni Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Siberian Pelmeni Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Servings: 6 people
- 3 c flour
- 1 t salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 2/3 c water plus or minus 1 tb
- 1/2 lb beef Ground
- 1/2 lb pork Ground
- 2 onions minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms chopped fine optional
- 1 pepper vinegar optional
- 1 sour cream optional
- 1 brown butter optional
- 1 spicy tomato sauce optional
- Put flour in bowl.Press hollow in middle and add salt and egg yolks and 1/2 cup water.
- Using knife or big spoon, mix egg yolks first with water and then some of flour.
- Slowly add rest of water until mixture forms dough. Knead dough with both hands until workable and free of lumps. If dough is too sticky, add some flour.
- Dough should form solid ball. Sprinkle thin layer of flour onto flat surface. Divide dough into 3 pieces. Roll out 1 piece of dough until thin.
- Keep remaining dough covered under damp towel. Cut dough in circles about 2 inches in diameter. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Combine beef, pork, onions, garlic and mushrooms in bowl. Place 1 teaspoon meat mixture on each dough circle, then bend other side and press to seal, forming half-moons.
- Use some water, if necessary,brushed lightly on edges to make them stick. Keep finished pelmeni either on waxed paper or board sprinkled with flour.
- Pelmeni can be frozen at this point and cooked later.
- Cook 20 to 25 pelmeni at a time, uncovered, in plenty of rapidly boiling lightly salted water, about 5 minutes. Repeat until all pelmeni are cooked.
- Serve pelmeni either in clear soup beef or, preferably, poultry or as main course with pepper vinegar, sour cream, brown butter or spicy tomato sauce.