Chicken Shish Kabobs Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken Shish Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Shish Kabobs Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Chicken Shish Kabobs Recipe step by step preparation
- 3 lbs of chicken (cut in chunks or strips),
- 1/3 cup of Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
- ¼ cup of honey
- A teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Diced pineapples.
- alternate the chicken on the skewers along with the vegetable oil.
- Tomatoes, mushroom, pineapples, honey, salt, Teriyaki sauce, green onions, and pepper.
- Add the chili sauce, and ground ginger, then grill and enjoy.
- This is a perfect hot and spicy chicken recipe that can be enjoyed with cold drinks in those hot summer seasons.