Beef Enchiladas Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Enchiladas Recipe gets its zest from fresh beef. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Beef Enchiladas , the top 10 on this site.
Beef Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin or lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion , diced
- 4.5- ounce can diced green chilies
- Two , 10-ounce cans red enchilada sauce
- ¾ cup reduced-fat , shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- into ½ cup and ¼ cup
- 1 package La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious
- Low-Carb High Fiber Tortillas , Large Size
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish (or similar size pan) with nonstick cooking spray.Cook ground beef on medium heat until done.
- Drain meat and set aside.Add onion to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until soft.Next, add green chilies to onion and stir.
- Add cooked ground beef to onion and green chilies.Mix meat mixture with one can of enchilada sauce and ½ cup of Mexican cheese, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon meat onto center of tortillas and roll. Place tortillas with the seam side facing down into pan.Cover tortillas with remaining can of enchilada sauce and remaining ½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.