Spicy Tomato Chicken how to cook that chicken recipe
Spicy Tomato Chicken is Easy to prepare and everyone love cooking. Today I decided to share my delicious Spicy Tomato Chicken to get you ready for the Christmas Day. This classic chicken Spicy Tomato Chicken is easy to prepare and delicious. Serve the Spicy Tomato Chicken with biscuits, rice, toast points, or puff pastry shells.
Servings: 4 people
- 6 count skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 7 ounces vermicelli pasta
- 1 count onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 15 ounce can baby peas drained
- 8 ounce package processed cheese shredded
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add chicken breasts and boil until cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken from pot, chop into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Strain remaining cooking broth, return to pot and bring to a boil. Break pasta in half (will make it easier to mix) and add to boiling broth. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Meanwhile, saute onion and bell pepper in butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Add tomatoes with green chile peppers, sauteed onion/bell pepper mixture, peas and reserved chicken to pasta. Top with cheese and mix together well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour chicken mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes.