Chicken Vegetable Medley : how to cook that Chicken Vegetable Medley recipe
This homemade Chicken Vegetable Medley is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. The Chicken Vegetable Medley gets its zest from garlic, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy chicken recipes Chicken Vegetable Medley, the top 10 on this site.
- 4 ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil divided
- 8 ounce fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 count garlic cloves, minced
- 3 count tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 count medium eggplants peeled and diced
- 2 count large green peppers, diced
- 2 count medium zucchini, diced
- 1 count large onion, diced
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 count bay leaf
- 1 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoons dried marjoram
- 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp pepper
In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, brown chicken in 1 tablespoon oil; Put the chicken on one side.
Add the rest of the oil to the pan; Sauté the mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, eggplant, green pepper, zucchini and onion for 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Return the chicken to the pan. Reduce heat; Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken juices are clean.
Remove the bay leaf before serving.