Barbecued Chicken recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Barbecued Chicken recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Barbecued Chicken Recipe in oven step by step
Barbecued Chicken recipe step by step preparation,one of famous recipe Barbecued Chicken,spicy and delicious recipe Barbecued Chicken
Yield: 6 people
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger , grated
- 1½ pounds chicken (breasts, drumsticks), skinless
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Place it on large platter and brush with half the sauce mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices
- Remove from broiler and add remaining sauce to chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 oF for 30 minutes.