Peach Cobbler recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Peach Cobbler recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Peach Cobbler recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Peach Cobbler Recipe step by step preparation
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup peach nectar
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- or peach juice(if desired ,
- use juice reserved from canned peaches)
- 2 16- ounce cans of peaches ,
- packed in juice , drained,
- (or 1¾ pounds, fresh, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon tub margarine
- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar nonstick cooking spray ,
- as needed
- preheat oven to 400 F
- Combine cinnamon, vanilla, cornstarch, peach nectar, and juice in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Add sliced peaches to mixture
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5–10 minutes.
- In another saucepan, melt margarine and set aside
- Lightly spray 8-inch-square glass dish with cooking spray. Pour hot peach mixture into dish.
- In another bowl, combine pancake mix, flour, sugar, and melted margarine.
- Stir in milk. Quickly spoon this mixture over peach mixture.
- Combine nutmeg and brown sugar. Sprinkle mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into eight squares.