Elderberry Scramble Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Elderberry Scramble Recipe gets its zest butter,sugar and lemon juice.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Elderberry Scramble Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Elderberry Scramble Recipe
- 500 g elderberries stems removed a gene rous lb
- 250 g peeled cored pears sliced a generous 1/2 lb
- 250 g very ripe pitted damson plums a generous 1/2 l
- 150 g rye bread or white french bread crust removed
- 1 thinly a generous 5 Sliced oz
- 1/2 l milk 2 cups plus 2 tbsp
- 50 g butter 3 1/2 tbsp
- 1 pn salt
- 1 sugar and cinnamon To Taste
- 2 T to 3 tb flour
- 1 juice of 1/4 lemon
- Melt the butter and briefly saute the fruit.
- Make a thin paste of the flour and milk and add the mixture to the fruit.
- Add the remainder of the milk.
- Add the sliced bread, and cook until the plums are soft.
- Season with salt, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.