Bhoona Prawn Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Bhoona Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Prawn Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Bhoona Prawn Recipe
- 450 g peeled prawns
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato
- coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a pan. Dice the onion and gently fry it until tender.
- Add the garlic, garam masala, chilli powder and turmeric, stir well and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the prawns and fry gently for two minutes.
- Next add the chopped tomato and half a cup of water to the pan.
- Cover and simmer gently until dry. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.