Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe step by step preparation
- 2 chicken broiler fryers or any other chicken breast part
- 2 ¼ cups of bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of parsley
- A teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of butter
- A teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and
- Small garlic clove.
- preheat the oven to about 350 degrees, and then rinse and pat the chicken dry.
- combine the bread crumbs, with parsley, cheese and salt, and then melt the butter and beat the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic inside the sauce pan.
- Dip the chicken in butter and then roll in the crumbs before patting in shallow pan, and bake for an hour until it turns golden brown.