Weiner Schnitzel Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Weiner Schnitzel Recipe gets its pepper,eggs and bread.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Weiner Schnitzel Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Weiner Schnitzel Recipe
- 2 lb veal cutlets see note
- salt and Freshly Ground
- pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for
- deep frying
- 1 c flour
- 1 c fine bread crumbs Dried
- 2 eggs
- lemon and parsley Slices
- sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. In a large skillet over medium heat, pour in oil to a depth of about 3 inches.
- Heat until hot but not smoking about 365 degrees. Place flour and bread crumbs on separate plates.
- In a small bowl beat eggs. Dip cutlets in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
- qSlip cutlets into hot oil, two at a time, and deep-fry until crisp and golden 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove to paper towels to drain, then keep warm in oven until all cutlets are cooked.