Veal Cutlets Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Veal Cutlets Recipe gets its zest pepper,paprika and bay leaf.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Veal Cutlets Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Veal Cutlets Recipe
- 24 oz veal cutlets 4 6oz each
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 2 oz capers drained 1/2 sm jar
- 1/4 c white wine dry
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 T evaporated milk
- 1 pickled beets sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Sprinkle cutlets with lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Heat oil in a frypan and fry cutlets for 3 minutes on the first side.
- Turn cutlets over and add drained capers to pan. Fry again for 3 minutes; remove cutlets and arrange on a preheated platter.
- Pour wine into pan, scraping loose any brown particles from bottom of frypan. Add bay leaf, simmer liquid 3 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf. Blend in evaporated milk and adjust seasonings. Pour over cutlets.
- Cut beets into strips and arrange on lettuce leaves as a garnish.