Veal Chops Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Veal Chops Recipe gets its zest sweet butter,cream and chicken. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Veal Chops Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Veal Chops Recipe
- 4 veal loin chops
- 1 1/2 T butter
- 1 T oil
- 2 T brandy warmed
- 2 T white wine
- 1 t potato starch
- 1 T cold water
- 1 c heavy cream
- In a heavy skillet heat together 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil. Wipe the chops dry and brown them in the fat, over a brisk fire, for about 3 minutes on each side; be careful not to burn the fat.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper, cover the skillet, lower the heat, and continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Then pour 2 tablespoons of warmed brandy over the chops, set it ablaze, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies.
- Remove the chops to a hot serving dish and keep them warm. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of white wine to the pan and stir in all the brown juices.
- Blend 1 teaspoon of potato starch with 1 tablespoon of cold water and stir in 1 cup of heavy cream. Add this to the pan, season the sauce, simmer it, stirring, until it is slightly thickened, and pour it over the chops.