Ukrainian Potato Pancakes Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Ukrainian Potato Pancakes Recipe gets its eggs,cream and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Ukrainian Potato Pancakes Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Ukrainian Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 1 lg onion grated
- 6 potato peeled grated
- 2 T flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 t salt
- 3/4 t black pepper
- 1 pt sour cream
- 1/2 pt cream
- In a large bowl use a mixer to puree the ingredients except the sour cream & cream. You may do this in a food processor as well or a blender.
- Heat oil in a skillet and when hot drop large spoonsful of the mixture. Cook until browned on one side. Turn and repeat.
- When done remove, drain, and place in a warm oven. Mix the sour cream & cream together.
- Serve warm with a large dollop of the the cream mixture! This a staple in Ukrainian homes and these pancakes will store well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- In many homes preserves or jam is also served on these delicious pancakes.