Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe gets its zest from fresh chocolate sauce . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe
- Four 4-ounce turkey
- Sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 4 scallions , finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika (can
- substitute black pepper if no
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup reduced-sodium
- chicken broth
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons cilantro ,
- ½ avocado , sliced
- Season turkey with salt and pepper.Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the turkey on one side for about 3-4 minutes. Flip over and brown the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium. Remove turkey from heat and set aside on a plate.Add the olive oil, garlic and scallions and cook until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Add salt, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin and chili powder to the pan. Stir to combine.Add cacao powder, tomato sauce and broth and stir mixture to combine for about 30 seconds.
- Return the turkey to the pan and immerse in sauce. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, covered, until turkey is done, about 20-30 minutes or the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Tip: Make sure to stir frequently to keep sauce from adhering to pan.Divide spinach among 4 plates. Place 1 tenderloin on each plate on top of spinach and spoon ½ cup mole sauce on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and avocado slices.