Trimlestown Roast Sirloin Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Trimlestown Roast Sirloin Recipe gets its whiskey,butter and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Trimlestown Roast Sirloin Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Trimlestown Roast Sirloin Recipe
- 3 lb Sirloin roast
- 2 fl Whiskey
- 10 fl Red wine
- 1 oz Butter
- 2 oz Flour
- 1 Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Wipe meat, season and place in a roasting pan. Place pan in oven and cook for one hour. Add the whiskey and wine to the pan.
- Cook for a further hour, basting once more. Remove the roast from the pan, place on a serving dish and keep warm.
- Pour off excess fat from the meat juices, adding water to bring to about 15 oz. Beat the butter into the flour to form a smooth paste.
- Add a little of the juices to this and mix well, then pour onto juices, mixing again, and bring to the boil.
- Simmer gently for 2-3 minutes to cook flour. Correct the seasoning. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more water.
- Serve separately in a gravy boat. Jacket or mashed potatoes, and a cooked green vegetable possibly broccoli go well with this, since the sauce is so rich.