Taco Macaroni Casserole Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Taco Macaroni Recipe gets its zest from fresh Beef. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Macaroni Casserole,the top 10 on this site.
Taco Macaroni Casserole Recipe with ground beef
- 2 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 2 tbsp minced onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 pkts taco seasoning
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup water
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded Cheese for topping
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain, set aside. In a large skillet, brown ground beef, garlic and onions over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Mix in the salsa and taco seasoning and let simmer over medium about 5 minutes. Add in the cooked pasta, cream cheese, sour cream and water.
- and continue stirring until the cream cheese and sauce is well blended throughout. Transfer to casserole dish & top with shredded cheese.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbling Season with salt and pepper to taste.