Sweet Sour Chicken wings Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Sweet Sour Chicken wings Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sweet Sour Chicken wings Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Sweet Sour Chicken wings Recipe step by step preparation
- 2 ½ lbs of chicken wings (tips must be removed),
- 1/3 cup of hot Crisco
- 1/3 cup of vinegar
- ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- A can of unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¾ cup cat sup
- A tablespoon of soy sauce
- A teaspoon of prepared mustard and
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt (this can be optional).
- Brown the chicken wings in the hot Crisco, then remove the wings when they are brown and then drain the drippings from the skillet.
- Add the vinegar along with juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, cat sup, mustard and salt (optional), to the skillet, and bring the mix to boil while stirring occasionally.
- simmer for about 5 minutes after boiling, and then add the browned chicken and cover the skillet.
- Simmer the mix for about 15 minutes, then turn the wings before cooking, uncovered for about 15 minutes.You can serve immediately or with rice.