Swabian Croquettes Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Swabian Croquettes Recipe gets its zest sugar,pepper and potatoes.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Swabian Croquettes Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Swabian Croquettes Recipe
- 500 g potatoes a generous lb
- 1 egg
- 2 T to 3 tb cream
- 1 a little flour
- 1 ds sugar
- 1 salt To Taste
- 1 pepper To Taste
- 125 g lard or butter
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp
- Finely grate the freshly boiled, peeled potatoes while still hot.
- Add the cream, egg, and flour and knead into a dough. Let the dough rest for 1/2 hour.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about a finger's width. With a glass, cut out small circles.
- Cook in melted fat until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve as main course along with stewed fruit, or as side dish with roast pork.