Spicy Spareribs Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Spicy Spareribs Recipe gets its zest pepper,vinegar and bay leaf.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Spicy Spareribs , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Spicy Spareribs Recipe
- 4 lb spareibs cracked in center
- 1/3 c flour
- 2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 3 T cooking oil
- 1 1/2 c broth
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 3 T worcestershire sauce
- 2 T vinegar
- 1/2 t celery salt
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 whole allspice
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T flour
- Set out a heavy skillet and a roasting pan having a tight fitting cover. Cut the ribs into serving-size pieces. Coat meat evenly with a mixture of the next three ingredients, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the cooking oil in the heavy skillet. Add the ribs to the oil and brown slowly on both sides. While the meat is browning, prepare the meat broth. Add the next 10 from ketchup to the garlic clove, ingredients to the broth mixture.
- Finely chop the onion. Put the meat into the roasting pan. Pour the broth mixture over the brownrd ribs. Add the chopped onion. Cover and put in a 350 degree F. oven for about 1-1/2 hours, or until the ribs are tender.
- With a slotted spoon, remove meat from pan to a warm serving platter. Set aside to keep warm while preparing the sauce. For Sauce: If necessary, skim excess fat from cooking liquid.
- Strain the liquid and pour into a small saucepan. Mix the 1/4 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of flour in a screw top jar. Cover jar tightly and shake until mixture is well blended.
- Bring liquid in saucepan to boiling; stirring constantly, slowly pour 1/2 of the flour mixture into the cooking liquid. Bring to boiling. Gradually add the remaining flour mixture.
- Bring sauce to boiling after each addition. Cook 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon or pour about 1/2 of the hot sauce over spareribs on the platter. Serve remaining sauce in a gravy boat if desired.