Spicy Beef Stew Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Spicy Beef Stew Recipe gets its beef stock,tarragon and paprika.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Spicy Beef Stew Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Spicy Beef Stew Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb beef chuck boneless Cubed 1/2
- 3 T olive oil
- 3/4 c beef stock
- 3 onions fine Chopped
- 2 t tamarind concentrate
- 2 1/2 T tomato paste
- 1/2 t paprika hungarian hot
- 1/4 t fenugreek Ground
- 3/4 t coriander seeds Crushed
- 1 t tarragon Dried
- 1 salt To Taste
- 1 1/2 t black pepper Freshly Ground
- 3 garlic cloves fine Minced
- 3 T cilantro leaves Chopped
- 1/4 c walnut pieces finely Chopped
- 1 T sugar or honey
- Heat the oil over med-high heat in a large cast iron skillet. Add the beef, onions, and garlic and cook while stirring for 12-15 minutes.
- Combine the hot beef stock, with the tomato paste & the tamarind concentrate in a bowl and alow to stand until all of the tamarinf concentrate is disolved, approx. 8-10 minutes.
- Add this mixture to the beef as well as all of the other ingredients, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Be sure to stir occassionaly.
- Add stock as needed if the liquid reduces too much. Add the sugar and walnuts and simmer for 15 more minutes.