Spanish omelette is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Spanish Recipes gets its zest from cool , ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy creamy , the top 10 on this site. This Easy creamy omelette was delicious and hot. Easy makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot drink. Spanish omelette in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below cool creamy drink recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Spanish omelette
Spanish Omelette recipe
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 large onion , minced
- 1 large potato , minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 large eggs , beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over Moderate heat. Add onion and Potato and sprinkle with salt. Cook Until soft, but not brown, stirring Add about 1/3 of the beaten egg.
- Using a spatula, lift up omelette at the edges and center to allow egg to run under potato and onion. Repeat this procedure until all the egg has been added.
- When egg is firm but still slightly moist (not runny) and golden on the bottom, run the spatula under omelette to loosen it from the pan.
- Then place a plate over the top and flip omelette onto the plate. (You may want to have someone help you with this.)
- Add another tbsp. olive oil to the pan and slide omelette back in, brown side up. Continue cooking omelette over moderate heat until golden on the other side.