Slow Cooker Meatballs is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Slow Cooker Meatballs gets its zest from fresh meat pieces. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Slow Cooker Meatballs , the top 10 on this site.
Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe with ground beef
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 c milk
- 1 large Egg
- 7 clove garlic
- 2 lb 85-percent lean ground beef
- ½ lb Italian sausage
- 1 medium Sweet onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine panko, Parmesan, parsley, milk, egg, and 3 garlic cloves in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Add beef and sausage; gently combine using your hands. Shape into 36 (1- to 1 1/2-inch) balls.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with canola oil. Place meatballs on baking sheet and bake until browned, 15 minutes.
- Drain well.Combine onion, olive oil, Italian seasoning, red pepper, and remaining 4 garlic cloves in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, stirring once, until onion is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Combine onion mixture, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar in the bowl of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Gently stir meatballs into sauce. Cover and cook on low, until the flavors are combined, 8 to 9 hours. Stir in basil.