How to cook that Skillet Garlic Chicken Dinner at home.Skillet Garlic Chicken Dinner makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Skillet Garlic Chicken can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Skillet Garlic Chicken dinner.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 (16 ounces) bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese Paprika
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and garlic and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown on both sides. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Stir the broth, rice, and vegetables into the pan and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to a minimum. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Incorporate the cheese.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Sprinkle chicken with paprika. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken are cooked and the rice is soft.