Shrimp Scampi Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Shrimp Scampi Recipe gets its zest from fresh rice. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Shrimp Scampi Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic , minced
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken
- 16 ounces medium-size
- shrimp , deveined
- Crushed red pepper flakes ,
- to taste
- 12 ounces frozen artichoke
- hearts , thawed and drained
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Juice from 1 lemon , plus zest
- of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup fresh parsley , chopped
- Heat oil on medium-high in skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add broth and shrimp. Simmer until shrimp are almost cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Add pepper flakes, to taste.Add artichoke hearts, salt, lemon juice, zest, and parsley.
- Toss to coat. Simmer on low until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Tip: Shrimp are cooked when they turn pink.Turn heat off. Stir in parsley.