Schneiderflecklesuppe Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Schneiderflecklesuppe Recipe gets its zest prague egg,meat and chives.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Schneiderflecklesuppe Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
- 1 egg
- 1 T water
- 1 salt
- 200 g flour 1 3/4 cups
- 1 meat broth
- 1 nutmeg Ground
- 1 chives
- On a pastry board, combine the flour, egg, water and salt into a pasta dough, then roll it out paper thin. Hang the dough over the back of a chair or something similar for drying.
- After the dough has been drying for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, cut it into 2/3-inch squares.
- As you spread out the dough on the board, you will have to keep dusting it with flour.
- Bring some lightly salted water to a boil and cook the 'Fleckle' for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain, briefly rinse in cold water, and then add to the hot meat broth. Adjust soup's seasoning, and top with chopped chives.