Savory Potato Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Savory Salad Recipe gets its zest from fresh potatoes. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Savory Potato Salad Recipe, the top 10 on this site.
Savory Potato Salad recipe step by step
Savory Potato Salad Recipe Step By Step Preparation,preparation time for Savory Salad recipe,famous dish is Savory Potato recipe
Yield: 4 people
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 stalks celery , finely chopped
- 2 scallions , finely chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper , coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup green bell pepper , coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion , finely chopped
- 1 egg , hard boiled, chopped
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise , light
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed , dried
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place in saucepan of cold water.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25–30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.