Sauerkraut Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Sauerkraut Recipe gets its zest paprika,pepper and caraway.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sauerkraut Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
- 32 oz sauerkraut canned 2 cans
- 3 lb spareribs country style
- 2 t paprika
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 t caraway seeds
- 1/2 t pepper
- 10 bacon slices rolled inflour
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut. Place sauerkraut in large 4-quart casserole.
- Add 2 qts. hot water. Add uncooked spareribs, paprika, bouillon cubes, caraway seeds, and pepper.
- Cook covered, over low heat, 3 to 4 hours. Fry floured bacon slices.
- Break bacon into saurkraut. Remove bones from the sauce before serving.
- Serve with dark bread and steins of beer.