Satsabeli Bazha Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Satsabeli Bazha Recipe gets its onion,carrots and walnuts.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Satsabeli Bazha Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Satsabeli Bazha Recipe
Satsabeli Bazha Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Satsabeli Bazha Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Satsabeli Bazha Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3 1/2 lb to
- 4 lbs chicken turkey or duck
- 4 c water
- 1 md onion halved
- 1 carrots halved lengthwise
- 2 sprigs flat-leaf italian parsley
- 2 t salt
- 3/4 c walnuts shelled
- 5 cloves garlic peeled sliced
- 1 t to 2 ts fresh red hot chili Minced
- 2 t coriander Ground
- 1/4 t turmeric Ground
- 1/4 c fresh coriander chopped
- 1/4 c pomegranate juice or
- 2 T pomegranate concentrate dissolved in
- 2 T water or red wine vinegar
- 2 T fresh pomegranate seeds for garnish opt
- Discard loose skin & fat of whatever poultry you decide to use.
- Disjoint chicken or duck into abt 8 pieces. Turkey should be cut into 3 to 4-inch pieces, w/breast & thighs most desirable parts.
- Put poultry, water, onion, carrot, parsley, & salt into a pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, & cook for abt 40 mins, or until tender.
- Remove poultry pieces, discard seasonings, and reserve 2 cups of broth.q
- For sauce, make a paste in a processor w/first walnuts, then adding garlic, chili, ground coriander, turmeric, fresh coriander, and pomegranate.
- Dilute this paste w/enough of reserved broth to provide a smooth but not too liquid dressing.
- Put poultry pieces on a serving platter & pour sauce over all. Garnish w/pomegranate seeds, if desired. Serve cold or at room temp as an appetizer, salad, or main summer dish. Serves 6 to 8 w/bread & other dishes.