Salmon Soup Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Salmon Soup Recipe gets its bay leaves,carrot and corn.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Salmon Soup Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Salmon Soup Recipe
Salmon Soup Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Salmon Soup Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Salmon Soup Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 4 people
- 8 c water
- 1 carrot halved
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 peppercorns
- 2 sprigs flat leaf italian parsley
- 1 t salt or to taste
- 1 lb fresh salmon w/bone in 1 pc
- 3 md 1-1/2 cup onions chopped
- 2 T flour
- 1 T corn oil
- 1 1/2 c walnuts shelled processed into smooth paste
- 1 T coriander Ground
- 1/4 t oregano Dried
- 1 whole fresh hot green chili
- 1/4 c fresh dill chopped plus
- 1 T fresh dill for garnish
- 1/4 c flat-leaf italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 c celery chopped
- 3 T tomato paste
- Traditionally this remarkable soup is prepared w/fresh sturgeon.Salmon is more easily available & is a good substitute.
- However,should you find sturgeon, a not impossible task, then by all means use it.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pan w/carrot, bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley, & salt & cook over moderate heat for 5 mins.
- Add salmon & cook for 10 mins. Remove salmon & cut it into 1-inch cubes. Discard bones.
- Strain broth & discard flavorings.Mix onions & flour together. Heat oil in a pan, add onion mixture, & stir for 1 min.
- Cover pan & cook over low heat for 5 mins. Add fish broth, walnut paste, coriander, oregano, hot chili, dill, parsley, celery, & tomato paste.
- Mix & cook low heat for 15mins. Add fish cubes & cook for 5 mins more. Serve hot, garnished w/a little chopped dill in each of soup plate.