Real Deal Hamburger Helper Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Real Deal Hamburger Helper Recipe gets its zest from fresh soup. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Real Deal Hamburger Helper , the top 10 on this site.
Real Deal Hamburger Helper Recipe with ground beef
Real Deal Hamburger Helper Recipe is famous,Real Deal Hamburger Helper is very delicious recipe,most of people liking recipe is Real Deal Hamburger Helper Recipe,
- 1 pound ground beef I use organic
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta Your
- pasta should only have 1 ingredient
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp whole wheat white flour I use King Arthur's
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cubes Or freshly shredded sharp
- pink Himalayan salt to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Brown beef in skillet and drain. Take pan off burner and add pasta, spices, flour, and cheese.
Stir in milk and water, mix ingredients to combine. Return to burner over medium-high heat.
Bring mixture just to a boil, then reduce heat to a light simmer. Stir frequently.
Place a lid over the skillet, and allow to simmer until pasta is cooked, about 10-15 minutes stirring frequently and adjusting heat as needed.