Potato Pancakes Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Potato Pancakes Recipe gets its zest potatoes,eggs and lemon juice.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Potato Pancakes Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 2 1/2 c potatoes
- 2 large
- 3 c water
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 potato boiled mashed
- 1 egg large beaten
- 2 T milk
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 vegetable oil as needed
- Potatoes are grated on medium grater
- 2 1/2 Cups Approx.
- Grate raw potatoes into water to which lemon juice has been added. Place potatoes in a strainer or cheese cloth and drain off liquid. Drain well.
- Beat raw and cooked potatoes with egg, milk, and salt to form a batter. Using 3 T oil for each batch, drop batter for 3 or 4 pancakes at a time in hot oil in a large fry pan.
- When firm on the bottom side, loosen edges and turn. Brown on other side.
- Remove, drain on paper towel, and keep warm. Continue until all batter is used. Serve immediately. NOTE: If potato cakes are served with meat, sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle with sugar if served with applesauce.