Popcorn Chicken Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Popcorn Chicken Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Popcorn Chicken Wings
Popcorn Chicken Wings recipe in oven
- 3 pounds chicken wings , split at the joints, tips removed
- 8 cups white cheddar popcorn
- 2 tsps chipotle chile powder
- Flour for dredging
- 3 eggs , beaten
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.Grease two rimmed baking sheets.Finely grind popcorn and chipolata Chile powder in a food processor.
- In separate bowls, put flour, then egg, then popcorn mixture.Dredge the wings first in flour, then dip in eggs and then coat in the ground popcorn mixture.
- Spread wings out on pans.Roast in preheated oven, turning once, until crisp, 45 minutes.Serve with ranch dip and enjoy!