Piroshki Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Piroshki Recipe gets its milk,thyme and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Piroshki Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
- 4 1/2 c bisquick
- 1 1/3 c milk
- 1 lb beef Ground
- 1 lb chicken Ground
- 1 t oregano
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T pepper black
- 1/2 t sage
- 1/2 t thyme
- 16 oz corn creamed
- 1 pk lipton vegetable soup mix
- Heat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, mix the pepper, garlic powder, oregano and thyme together with the ground beef and ground chicken.
- Saute the meat mixture until brown; drain well. Set aside. Combine the creamed corn and the envelope of soup mix in a saucepan; mix thoroughly and heat until warmed through.
- Add the meat mixture; mix together well. The mixture should be moist but not soupy. Make the dough from the Bisquick and milk; roll out medium-thin on a board well-dusted with more Bisquick.
- The dough will be fairly sticky, so have a fair amount of extra Bisquick on hand to dust the board and the pin again as needed. Cut out 4" diameter rounds I find an English muffin ring or a large tuna can works well.
- Take a scant tablespoon of the filling and place off-center on each round; fold the other half over and pinch to seal.Hint: when trying to loosen the rolled-out dough from the board, use a metal spatula.
- The piroshki will tend to separate at the seam in the oven, so seal them pretty solidly. Place piroshki on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan; brush with an egg wash to help it seal.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool a few minutes; serve warm.