Pineapple Squares Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Pineapple Squares Recipe gets its sugar,eggs and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Pineapple Squares Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Pineapple Squares Recipe
- 1/2 cake yeast
- 3/4 c milk
- 1 t sugar
- 3 c flour
- 1 c butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 c water
- 1 md can pineapple Crushed
- 1 c sugar
- 5 8 tblsp cornstarch
- 2 c confectioners sugar
- 3 T butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 5 T milk
- 1 nuts Ground
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm milk. Set aside. Mix flour, butter, egg yolks, and sugar.
- Add yeast mixture and work dough well. Set in refrigerator overnight.
- Cook water, pineapple, sugar and cornstarch together until thick. Set aside to cool.
- Divide dough in half and roll dough to fit cookie sheet with sides. Spread with filling.
- Cover with balance of dough. Bake 350 degrees, 35-40 minutes. Cool.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla, milk. Spread over entire surface.
- Sprinkle with ground nuts. Cut into squares.