Pea Bacon Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Pea Salad Recipe gets its zest from fresh rice. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bacon Salad Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Pea Bacon Salad Salad Recipe step by step preparation at home
- One drizzle of Ranch dressing
- Half cup of cheddar cheese , shredded
- 2-4 Fresh onions , finely sliced
- 4 to five pieces of bacon
- One pack of frozen green peas
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- First of all, brown the bacon in a pan and crumble when cooked.
- Now keep apart. Boil the pack of green peas in a pot and drain. Cool them.
- Now take a mixing bowl and combine the crumbled bacon, onion, green peas, ranch dressing and shredded cheddar
- Toss them entire well and then put in refrigerator for an hour. Now serve chilled.