Paratha Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple method.We can not imagine biryani without Paratha this Paratha gives unique flavour and taste to the biryani so we can make Paratha for any kind of biryani recipe very simple ingredients available at our home. here is step by step preparation of Paratha recipe for you.
- 2/3 cup white bread flour
- 1/3 cup brown flour
- Mix the white flour, the brown flour and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add some water and a small knob of butter. Mix to form a dough and knead for about 5 minutes until the dough is firm and not sticky. Leave the dough to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces and roll out into circles. Butter one half then fold in half. Next, butter one half again and fold in half again to make a triangle shape. Roll.
- Cook the parathas in a dry pan at a medium heat. Cook each side for a couple of minutes until lightly browned then add a knob of butter and lightly fry both sides.
- They should puff up as you cook, normally just after you turn them. Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.