Paprika Chicken is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Easy Fried Chicken Recipe gets its zest from Chicken, Parmesan cheese,paprika and ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Paprika Chicken, the top 10 on this site. This Easy Fried Chicken was delicious recipe. Easy chicken makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Paprika baked chicken you can make at home in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below recipe for step by step directions for preparation of Easy Fried Chicken Recipe
Crispy Paprika Chicken Recipe
- 1 chicken 4 lb., cut into pieces
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 2 Cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- In a shallow dish, place the buttermilk. In another shallow dish, place the flour, salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the buttermilk completely and coat them in the flour mixture. Arrange the chicken pieces on a baking dish and cover with wax paper and keep aside till flour becomes pasty.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken pieces till browned. Reduce the heat and cook, covered for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and increase the heat and cook till crispy. Transfer the chicken pieces onto paper towel lined plates to drain.