Omelet Cheese Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Omelet Cheese Recipe gets its eggs,milk and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Omelet Cheese Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Omelet Cheese Recipe
- 6 oz feta preferably bulgarian
- 1/2 c scallions green onions finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 t sweet hungarian paprika plus more For Garnish
- 6 lg eggs
- 1/3 c milk
- 1 salt and Freshly Ground black pepper
- 2 T sweet butter Unsalted
- 2 T fresh dill for garnish
- If the feta is too salty, soak in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain well and crumble into fine pieces. Combine, in a bowl, with the scallions and paprika, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper, together, until frothy. Melt the butter in a 10-inch omelet pan over medium heat.
- When the butter bubbles rapidly, add half of the egg mixture and stir until it just begins to set.
- Continue cooking until the eggs are almost completely cooked, running a thin spatula around the edges to prevent sticking, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Sprinkle half of the feta mixture on the omelet, then reduce the heat to very low, cover, and cook for 1 minute more. Slide the omelet onto a plate, folding it over if desired.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients making 1 more omelet. Serve at once, sprinkled with more paprika and the fresh dill.