Oetkers Rouladen Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Oetkers Rouladen Recipe gets its zest paprika,onion and sour cream.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Oetkers Rouladen Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Oetkers Rouladen Recipe
- 8 beef thin slices
- 1 t cornstarch
- 1 mustard prepared
- 1 t paprika
- 4 oz bacon uncooked diced
- 1 c tomato puree
- 1/2 c onion diced
- 1 T lemon juice
- 8 T oil
- 1 sour cream
- 1 c water boiling
- 1 creme fraiche
- Cut thin slices of roasting beef to around 4 x 6 inches off a roast.
- It is best to cut the meat WITH the grain of the meat, so the slices will hold together. Pound the slices lightly to flatten and tenderize them.
- Brush lightly with prepared mustard. Then sprinkle the slices with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. In a small bowl mix together the diced bacon and diced onions.
- Spread the mixture on the meat slices. Then, starting at the narrow end, roll up the meat slices and secure them with skewers, toothpicks, or string.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pot. Brown the rolls well in the oil. Add about 1 cup of boiling water to the pot VERY CAREFULLY! Cover the meat and braise gently until done, about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Add water as needed to keep level fairly constant. When the meat is cooked, remove the rolls to a hot plate and thicken the gravy with corn starch and season to taste.
- The sauce may be seasoned with paprika, tomato puree, lemon juice, sour cream, and/or creme fraiche.