Oatmeal Bacon Pancakes Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Oatmeal Bacon Pancake Recipe gets its egg,oatmeal and buttermilk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Oatmeal Bacon Pancake Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Oatmeal Bacon Pancakes Recipe
- 4 oz Flour
- 1 oz Fine oatmeal
- 1 c Buttermilk
- 1 Egg
- 8 Strips bacon
- Sift the dry ingredients, then add the egg and enough milk or buttermilk to make a batter like thick cream.
- Fry the bacon rashers and drain, then make a large pancake, pouring the batter over the entire bottom of teh pan.
- Cook on one side, toss over, spread with a little mustard if liked, then add the bacon and fold over.
- Make the rest of the batter into pancakes the same way.
- Makes 4 very large pancakes or 8 small ones.