New Mexico Rubdown recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This New Mexico Rubdown recipe gets its zest from hot chilly powder and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy New Mexico recipe , the top 10 on this site.
New Mexico Rubdown Recipe step by step preparation at home
New Mexico Rubdown Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of quick and easy New Mexico Rubdown Recipe
- 4 tablespoons coriander seed (ground)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 3 tablespoons hot chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 package instant orange drink mix
- 3 tablespoons granulated chicken
- 4 tablespoons lemon zest (grated)
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix together your ingredients.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to use.
Remove membrane from back of ribs and rub spice mixture into meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or minimum 4 hours) before slow cooking, grilling, baking, or smoking.