Mutton sukka Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Mutton sukka Recipe apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one mutton with its skin may be acceptable dish is Mutton sukka Recipe
Mutton sukka Recipe in oven step by step preparation
- Mutton 250 gms (small pieces)
- Onion 4 nos.
- Tomatoes 2 nos.
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 4 tsp.
- Mint leaves 1 bunch.
- Oil 150 gms.
- Roasted gram 2 tsp
- Aniseed 1 tsp
- Cumin seed 2 tsp
- Black Pepper 2 tsp.
- Cut onions, tomatoes Strip mint leaves. Wash, drain water and keep aside. Wash mutton. Drain water and keep aside
- Make coarse powder of aniseed, cumin seed and black pepper. Separately powder roasted gram.
- Use a pressure cooker. Add oil and heat add onions and tomatoes. When it turns soft, add mutton pieces Stir-fry
- Add chill powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Add a spoonful of salt and mint leaves too. Add enough water to cover contents.
- Wait for 3 whistles. Take a pan. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add gravy and let it turn dry. When water is totally absorbed, add green chilli, powdered aniseed, cumin seeds and black pepper powder
- Then add powdered chutney dhal. Mutton sukka is ready. Serve hot with sambar rice, rasam rice or nan and rotis