Mutton Liver fry Recipe is an excellent source of protein. it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Mutton Liver fry Recipe apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one fish with its skin may be acceptable dish is Liver fry Recipe.
Mutton Liver fry Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 300 gms Mutton liver
- 2 nos Onion
- 1 nos Tomatoes Ginger ,
- 2 tsp Garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste.
- Heat a kadai/pan and pour oil
- Fry finely chopped onion.
- Add ginger, garlic paste.
- Add finely cut tomato
- Let it turn soft.
- Add turmeric and chilli powder.
- Stir-fry well.
- Add liver pieces.
- Pour enough water to cover the contents (1/4 glass of water)
- Occasionally stir-fry. Cook on low flame.
- In less than 15 minutes, liver fry will be ready.
- Serve with nan, rotis, dhal rice, parathas etc.