Mutton Keema Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Mutton Keema Recipe apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one fish with its skin may be acceptable dish is Mutton Keema Recipe
Mutton Keema recipe step by step preparation
- 150 grams Minced meat
- 1 Onion (medium size)
- 1 Tomato (small)
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 3 tsp oil
- Salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan. Transfer finely chopped onions. Stir-fry, add ginger and garlic paste.
- Wait for onion to turn brown and then add finely chopped tomato pieces. Let the tomato turn soft. Add turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder
- Mix well. Wait for few minutes. Transfer minced meat. Add ½ a glass of water and close the vessel with a tight lid.
- Cook on a low flame. Occasionally open lid and stir the contents slowly. In less than 15 minutes, the minced meat should be cooked
- If gravy is required, stop cooking. Sprinkle coriander leaves before serving. If dry minced meat is required, allow it cook till the water is completely absorbed.
- Sprinkle coriander before serving. Minced meat gravy or dry can be served with rice or roti.