Mutton Kebab Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Mutton Recipe apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one chicken wings with its skin may be acceptable dish is Mutton Kebab
Mutton Kebab Recipe in oven step by step preparation
- Mix minced mutton ,
- onions ,
- tomatoes ,
- green chill ,
- garlic pods ,
- coriander and mint
- leaves lemon juice,
- salt and refrigerate for ½ hour to 1 hour.
- Just before frying add bajra flour and mix well.
- Heat oil for frying kebabs.Make the mixed mixture into round shaped balls (lemon size) and slowly drop in the oil.
- Fry in low flame. Wait for the kebabs to turn light brown
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or mint chutney or as a side dish for biryani, fried rice.
- Cut onions, tomatoes, green chilies and garlic pods finely into small pieces.
- Wash minced meat, drain water and keep aside.
- Wash coriander and mint leaves. Drain water and keep aside.
- Squeeze lemon. Keep aside lemon juice.